Dickies bbq lewisville tx 75067

Rolls are sooo burnt.never order takeout.never order online..their internet is never connected to receive the online orders you place and prepay for.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dickeys Barbecue and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dickeys Barbecue.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Dickeys Barbecue to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dickeys Barbecue?

Comments

Wow!I cannot believe no one caught that.

You should put them back in the bag, take them back to the location with your order receipt and ask management what they think is the best way to solve this issue.You should totally get your money refunded.

The Cheesecake Factory - Could not use Rebate Visa Card The Cheesecake Factory "I tried to use my Firestone Rebate card for my check. My check was $60.26 and my rebate card was $60.00. I gave .26 in change and my card. I..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Chilis - Absolutely awful customer service Chilis "We went out tonight with our friends for their son's birthday. We had two of the 2 for 22 meals, a side of spinach queso and oranges. We asked for..." Read more Applebees - Rodent Carcass Under My Steak!! Applebees "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more